Occasionally, we find articles that have a great bottom-line point…but they are so tedious and boring to read because of the way they are written. Point and case is this article that repetitiously calls the 2013 Honda Accord V6 Coupe “the car…” and almost all the sentences are very short and choppy, which slowly lulls your brain to sleep until you can’t remember the paragraph you just read.
- The 2013 Honda Accord V6 Coupe will feature an engine with 3.5 liter capacity and has been used in other
powerful cars, so we look forward to seeing it here.
- “The engine can produce about 278 horsepower and about 252 pound feet of torque…when coupled with the light weight of the body, it can produce the desire effects.”
- “The car” uses a six-speed manual transmission, great suspension and dependable breaking that “add to the security of the car.”
- The Accord Coupe V6 can go zero to 60 mph in about 5.6 seconds. Weeeee!
- It is spacious and roomy. Good head and leg room, in addition to storage space.
- The interior is comfortable and borderline luxurious (my word, not the article’s because, well, it’s too colorful for that article)
- Great gas mileage at 18/28 city/highway or 22 mpg average.
- Will cost around $33,000
The 2013 Honda Accord Coupe is expected out next year so look for it at Sims Honda, Apple Valley Honda and Northwest Honda dealerships!