The US News and World Report website did a thorough study of the best compact SUVs on the market and the 2014 Honda CR-V is definitely at the top of its class.
- #2 in Affordable Compact SUV
- #1 in Affordable Compact SUVs with 2nd row
- #2 in Affordable Crossover SUV
“The 2014 truly is one of the compact SUVs money can buy,” said Keith Hofkamp, general manager at Sims Honda dealership in Burlington. “It’s roomy, versatile, and gets good gas mileage. It’s also one of the, if not the, safest compact SUVs on the market.”
That’s what we’re saying, but here’s what everyone else is saying:
- Roomy, fuel-efficient and loaded with family-friendly features, the 2014 Honda CR-V is our top choice among compact crossover SUVs.” –Edmunds
- “The 2014 Honda CR-V sails into the new year with little changed, not that one of the best-selling compact SUVs on the market needed changing.” – Kelley Blue Book
- “CR-V continues to excel for its “just-right” blend of comfort, refinement, passenger room, and cargo versatility. It’s competitively priced, too.” — Consumer Guide (2013)
- “Some of its competitors lean on styling and upmarket features to appeal to customers, but Honda is relying on the core strengths of its product. As a package, the CR-V remains pretty unbeatable. That certainly won’t come as a surprise to existing CR-V owners.” – Automobile Magazine (2012)
If you think that sounds pretty good (let’s be honest, that sounds really good), stop by Sims Honda, Northwest Honda, or Apple Valley Honda dealership today!