It is true. Labor Day Weekend, the sign that summer is coming to an end, is upon us. As as sad as that is to think about, all is not lost. There is STILL time to take advantage of some very sunny deals that are part of the Honda Summer Clearance!
What kinds of deals?
- Lease a 2014 Honda Civic Sedan for $159/mo!
- Lease a 2014 Honda Accord Sedan for $189/mo!
- Lease a 2014 Honda CR-V for $209/mo!
- Lease a 2014 Honda Odyssey $269/mo!
Want something even NEWER?
- Lease a 2015 Honda Pilot for $269/mo!
- Lease a 2015 Honda Fit for $149/mo!
Stop by Apple Valley Honda, Northwest Honda, or Sims Honda dealerships to check out these Summer Clearance deals and more…before summer really ends!
- Retail car buyers choose Accord more than any other car in America1
- CR-V builds on ten years as the most popular, best-selling SUV in America2
- Accord, Civic, CR-V and Odyssey each post segment-leading retail results at the halfway mark of 20141
With the Accord and CR-V attracting retail customers in record numbers in the first half of 2014, Honda is again leading the industry with the most popular car and SUV in America, according to a Honda analysis of new-vehicle retail registration data from IHS Automotive. Based on Honda forecasts, the Accord and CR-V are on track to repeat their 2013 full-year results as top picks with U.S. retail car and SUV buyers, while CR-V continues to hold the title as the best-selling SUV in America for more than a decade.
Accord is once again the most popular car in America, with industry-leading sales to individual U.S. car buyers for the first half of 2014, while CR-V is both the retail and outright best-selling SUV based on retail registrations through June 2014, a position it’s held for seven of the past 10 years, culminating in the highest sales of any SUV in America during the past decade. Joining the Accord and CR-V as retail leaders in their segments for the first half of 2014 are the Honda Civic and Odyssey minivan.
Moreover, each of Honda’s four segment-leading models is on target to repeat its retail leadership performance from 2013, despite the fact that Honda has the lowest overall incentive spending among the top seven automakers. Three of the four models – Accord, Civic and CR-V – are each on track to earn sales in excess of 300,000 units for the second consecutive year, with fleet sales in the low single digits, as Honda targets all-time record sales in 2014.
“More individual customers put a new Honda Accord in their driveway in the first half of this year than any other new car in America, and SUV buyers continue to choose CR-V more than any other SUV in America,” said Jeff Conrad, senior vice president and general manager of the Honda Division. “While competitors rely on deep-discounts and sales to corporate and rental fleets, Honda continues to achieve steady and sustainable growth based on the quality and value of our products in the hands of individual customers.”
Honda brand highlights for the first half of 2014 include:
- Excluding full-size pickups, the Accord, Civic and CR-V continue to hold three of the top five slots – first, third and fourth, respectively – in retail registrations among individual car buyers in the first half of 2014.
- The Accord, with retail registrations totaling 181,939 units through June, has strengthened its lead over its nearest competitor in the past three months, compared to the first three months of 2014.
- Retail registrations accounted for 98.2 percent3 of all Accord registrations for the period, according to Honda analysis of IHS Automotive new-vehicle registration data.
- Civic retail registrations of 160,293 units led all compact cars, increasing its lead over the closest segment competitor, which is now more than 26,000 units, compared to cumulative totals in the first quarter of 2014.
- CR-V is America’s outright best-selling SUV of this year, and of the past decade. On a retail basis, CR-V registrations rose 6.6 percent to 153,968 units compared to the first half of last year, giving CR-V a more than 27,000-unit lead over the #2 selling vehicle in the segment so far in 2014.
- Odyssey retail registrations of 62,096 units continue to make it the top choice among retail minivan customers –at 32 percent retail segment share. As a result, Odyssey sales have comprised nearly 1 of every 3 minivans purchased by individual buyers in America in 2014.
- Honda Civic and Accord post sales of more than 32,000 each in June for increases of 8.7 and 2.1 percent respectively
- Honda CR-V posts best-ever 6-month sales performance with a gain of 6.1 percent YTD
- Total Acura truck sales were up 6.1 percent in June
- Acura MDX claims best-ever 6-month sales performance with an increase of 68.4 percent
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. today reported June 2014 Honda and Acura vehicle sales of 129,023 units. The Honda division posted sales of 117,817 units in June while Acura sold 11,206 units in the same period. Year-to-date American Honda sales reached 739,436 units.
Honda’s core models—Accord, Civic and CR-V—continue to set the retail pace through the first half of 2014, with the Civic up 8.7 percent and Accord increasing 2.1 percent in June. However, retail consumers appeared to take a breath last month coupled with an unusually short number of selling days, the shortest June in five years.
- Bucking a recent market shift toward SUVs, Civic is up 8.7 percent in June and 5.3 percent for the first six months of 2014—its best such period in a decade
- Accord sales rise 2.1 percent in June
- CR-V, the industry’s most popular SUV, posted a year-to-date gain of 6.1 percent for its best-ever 6-month sales performance
- Despite low inventory as supply ramps up, the all-new 2015 Fit is driving new traffic at Honda dealerships
“Despite an easing of the pace in June, the larger sales trend throughout the industry remains robust,” said Jeff Conrad, Honda division senior vice president and general manager. “Our core products remain strong and though we’re still filling its supply pipeline, the new 2015 Fit is selling very well and we expect it to add yet another strong pillar to Honda sales in the near future.”
Overall Acura sales continue to reflect the decreasing supply of TL and TSX models as the company prepares for launch of the 2015 TLX line of luxury performance sedans later this summer. With an unprecedented first half of the year, MDX and RDX continue to sell at a near record pace, pushing Acura truck sales up 6.1 percent for the month.
- Acura truck sales rise 6.1 percent in June
- MDX June sales rose 27.7 percent on sales of 4,890 units
- Posting its best-ever six-month sales performance, the Acura MDX led the division with sales of 30,644 units, an increase 68.4 percent over last year
“The MDX and RDX had a stellar first half of the year, certainly a good indicator that the Acura brand is moving in a strong direction,” said Mike Accavitti, Acura division senior vice president and general manager. “While we expected the reduced supply of sedans to impact sales this summer, the upcoming launch of the all-new 2015 TLX lineup heralds a new era for the Acura brand.”
We know that the United Kingdom is across the pond (and over the river and through the woods), but we love to brag on our Hondas no matter where they are.
The annual “Which?” survey in the UK named the Honda CR-V 2.2 i-VTech as the most reliable 4×4/SUV for up to three years “with zero reported breakdowns, average annual repair costs of just £10 and an overall reliability score of 98.5% over a twelve month period. Furthermore the CR-V shone through with 0.14 faults reported, compared to 0.88 for the worst performing in its category; and 0.11 days off the road, with the worst performing recording an average 1.09 days.”
Those are pretty impressive results and certainly wouldn’t be much different from a Honda CR-V you can buy from Apple Valley Honda, Northwest Honda, or Sims Honda dealerships.
“Hondas have a reputation for reliability, dependability, and longevity,” said Tony Carter, general manager at Northwest Honda in Bellingham. “This proving especially true with the Honda CR-V. Which is really great because it’s a very popular vehicle with families and no one wants to broken down on the side of the road with their kids in the back seat.”
According to the article, “Adding his comments on the survey, Leon Brannan, Head of Cars for Honda (UK) said, “It’s fantastic to see Honda’s excellent reputation for reliability recognised yet again, particularly from a name as respected and trusted as Which?. It’s also really useful to get feedback from customers living with their Hondas day in, day out, as this gives us insight which we can use to continually maintain our high levels of service.”
Stop by Northwest Honda, Apple Valley Honda, or Sims Honda dealership to take the reliable Honda CR-V for a test drive today!
Like all Americans, here at Sims Honda we LOVE the Fourth of July. What’s not to love? Celebrating the United States of America, family and friends, and the kick of to summer (at least here in the Northwest since summer doesn’t really start until July).
And, now, Sims is giving vehicle shoppers another reason to celebrate: awesome deals! Here’s some of what you’ll find at Sims Honda:
- $4 per DAY ($116/mo) lease for a 2014 Honda Civic LX
- $6 per DAY ($169/mo) lease for a 2014 Honda Civic LX Coupe
- $6 per DAY ($159/mo) lease for a 2014 Honda Accord
- $5 per Day ($149/mo) lease for a 2014 Honda CR-V
See all the deals HERE.
“These are honestly some of the best vehicles Honda has ever put out,” said Keith Hofkamp, general manager of Sims Honda dealership. “The new Fit and Accord continue to get rave reviews by even the most critically critics. The CR-V is new and improved and you can never go wrong with the Civic.”
Stop by Sims Honda to take one of these cars for a test drive, find out which is the best for you and then take advantage of these sizzling deals!
The Honda CR-V hasn’t really been remodeled since 2011. We love the CR-V no matter what it looks like, but we were excited to see that the 2016 Honda CR-V is getting a facelift and Motoroids.com was kind enough to share some photos and video of the recently spotted, fresh look of the CR-V.
Check out the photos and video here.
The CR-V isn’t just one of the most important vehicles to Honda, it is also simply a very favorite of Americans who appreciate functionality.
“I think that people will love the CR-V for a long time, pretty much no matter what it looks like” said Keith Hofkamp, general manager of Sims Honda dealership in Burlington. “But it is still really exciting to consider the new look of the 2016 CR-V. We’re excited and I’m sure consumers will love it more than before.”
What do you think of the new look of the CR-V?
- Accord leads all passenger cars in retail new-vehicle registrations to individual car buyers for first three months of 2014
- Accord, Civic, CR-V and Odyssey are #1 in segment in retail new-vehicle registrations
Accord is leading in the effort to repeat its 2013 performance as the most popular new car with individual American car buyers. Through the first three months of 2014, four of Honda’s five top-selling models – Accord, Civic, CR-V and Odyssey – each led their segments in retail registrations for the first quarter of 2014, according to a Honda analysis of new vehicle registration data from IHS Automotive.
These same four Honda models earned top retail registrations status for the full year in 2013, with Accord earning the title of America’s most popular car based on retail registrations, and Civic and CR-V achieving both retail and outright best-selling status in their respective segments.
“We’re thrilled to be leading the pack in the first lap around the track in 2014,” said Jeff Conrad, senior vice president and general manager of the Honda Division. “In a business environment marked by intense competition and heavy incentives, we want to thank our Honda customers for the trust they continue to place in our products.”
Highlights for the Honda brand in the first quarter of 2014 include:
- Excluding full-size pickups, the Accord, Civic and CR-V held three of the top five slots– first, third and fourth, respectively – in registrations among individual car buyers in the first quarter of 2014.
- The Accord, with retail registrations totaling 78,355 units through March, maintained a narrow lead of less than 1,000 units over its nearest competitor. Retail registrations accounted for 98.4 percent of all Accord registrations for the period, according to Honda analysis of IHS Automotive registration data.
- Civic retail registrations of 70,677 units led all small cars, beating the closest segment competitor by more than 10,000 units.
- CR-V retail registrations rose 3.9 percent to 67,773 units compared to the first quarter last year, giving CR-V a more than 7,000-unit lead over the #2 selling vehicle in the segment.
- Odyssey retail registrations of 27,748 units made it the top choice among retail minivan customers.
The new Honda CR-V is very popular. And for good reason. We’ve written about it more than a few times, but we know many of you are visual learners so here’s a great video that shows exactly how awesome the Honda CR-V is because of the many impressive features that come with it.
What kind of features? Rear-view/multi-angle backup camera, an intuitive infotainment system, and the technology to read you your incoming texts! The title of the video is about adventure, but really the CR-V can make any outing comfortable while you stay in touch.
Check out the video here.
“The Honda CR-V is one of Honda’s most popular vehicles,” said Tod McLaughlin, general manager at Apple Valley Honda in Wenatchee. “Honda has improved it by adding even more technology, the stuff that really gets people and excited that stuff they just expect in their modern vehicles.”
Stop by Apple Valley Honda, Northwest Honda, or Sims Honda dealership today to take the new Honda CR-V for a test drive!
If you have been considering getting a new car at all the past 6 months, no doubt you’ve heard the rave reviews the 2014 Honda Accord has been getting. It’s one of the best values, if not THE best value, on the market with borderline luxury features for a very affordable price.
Well, it just got even more affordable because now you can lease a new 2014 Honda Accord from Sims Honda in Burlington for only $199 per month! That’s right, for 36 months, you can drive one of the best vehicles ever made for only $199 per month.
Looking for something a little bigger like the Honda CR-V? You can lease that for only $209 per month!
If you need a great commuter car, lease the 2014 Honda Civic for only $159 per month!
Or maybe you want to take advantage of .9% APR on the new Honda Odyssey or Honda Pilot. Check out all of Sims Honda’s deals and incentives here. And stop by to take any one of these vehicles for a test drive today!
Are you ready for Spring? We are!
Stop by Apple Valley Honda, Sims Honda, or Northwest Honda to take advantage of some of Honda’s sales. How ready for Spring are we? We “ready for action.”
And don’t forget about the award-winning, critic and consumer please 2014 Honda Accord: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBORCm9n-b0
“People love Spring because it’s all about freshness and newness, what’s new than anew car?” said Keith Hofkamp, general manager at Sims Honda in Burlington. “We’ve got tons of great deals to get people excited about new models and to move old models.”
Stop by Sims Honda, Apple Valley Honda, or Northwest Honda to get your Spring off to fresh start with a new Honda!