The 2014 Honda Odyssey is the simply the best minivan available. That’s not just what we think, that’s according to Cars.com. The newest version of the Honda Odyssey is just the Odyssey pulling further away from the competition.
“The minivan market is pretty competitive,” said Tod McLaughlin, general manager at Apple Valley Honda in Wenatchee. “But the 2014 Honda Odyssey really proves there is no competition. It has led and will continue to lead the minivan pack because it is the best designed, most functional, most technological advanced, and most family friendly minivan available.”
The short video by Cars.com shows exactly why the 2014 Honda Odyssey is better than all the rest:
- 1 mpg improvement over the last model
- Touchscreen infotainment control
- Better materials
- HondaVac, which is the vacuum designed by ShopVac that reaches all the way to the front of the van.
- Would win a race with any other minivan, including the Toyota Sienna
- The seats expand outward to make more room for car seats
- There is a 15 inch widescreen tv…that can split into two media AND 5.1 surround sound!
Certainly the Honda Odyssey is not a cheap vehicle, but compared to other minivans is right in the ball park. But compared to many vehicles it is by far the best value for everything that comes with it.
Stop by Apple Valley Honda, Sims Honda, or Northwest Honda dealership today to take the 2014 Honda Odyssey for a test drive!