For about the past year, we’ve been hearing (and reading) a LOT about about the 2014 Honda Accord and how truly awesome it is. Critics love it, consumers love it.
AutoTrader.com has listed five good reasons why should buy one, if you haven’t yet and you’re in the market for one of the best vehicles out there:
- Slick Styling. Yes, it LOOKS cool.
- Powertrain Progress. 36 miles/gallon. Need we say more?
- Up-To-Date Technology. HondaLink and the rearview camera is great. Even better is that they come standard.
- Innovative Plug-In Hybrid Model. If you’ve been waiting for a plug-in vehicle, then the Accord Hybrid is the one for you. It’s got the reliability of an Accord and the innovation of the latest and greatest technology.
- Nifty Safety Features. Of which the highlight seems to the lane-departure warning system. That’s right, as you start to drift out of your lane, your 2014 Honda Accord will tell you about it. Again, comes standard.
Stop by Apple Valley Honda, Northwest Honda, or Sims Honda dealership to take the 2014 Honda Accord for a test drive and find out why there are more than five reasons to buy it!
Just in case you need more convincing about how awesome the 2014 Honda Accord hybrid is and why it’s pretty much better than every other hybrid in its class, check out this brief article and the accompanying two minute video from AutoTrader.com. They can’t make it any easier.
- Fuel economy (50/45 mpgs)
- Price (starts at just around $30,000)
- Spacious interior (perfect for a family sedan)
- Drives like an Accord
- Plug-in version available (who doesn’t love options?)
“The 2014 Honda Accord hybrid is just incredible,” said Keith Hofkamp, general manager at Sims Honda dealership in Burlington. “Even if you’re not really sure about getting a mid-size sedan, come take it for a test drive. Even if you’re not sure about getting a hybrid, come take it for a test drive. I can guarantee that it will surprise in at least one way. The technology, drivability, power, fuel economy, Lane Watch feature…there’s going to be something you will most likely fall in love with.”
Stop by Sims Honda, Northwest Honda, or Apple Valley Honda today to take the 2014 Honda Accord hybrid for a test drive!
This article about AutoTrader.com does a thorough comparison of the 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid and the 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid.
Spoiler alert: they choose the 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid over the 2014 Toyota Camry. In fact, the Accord Hybrid beats out the Camry in just about every category:
- Reliability (based on the Accord’s reputation since the Hybrid has only been out less than year)
- Fuel Economy (Camry gets 43/39 mpgs…the Accord gets a whopping 50/45 mpgs!)
- Safety (including standard and optional features like Honda’s Lane Watch feature, which shows drivers exactly what’s in their blind spot)
- And overall choice!
“The 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid is the hybrid you’ve been waiting for if you’ve been holding out for better technology or a car you’re more comfortable with,” said Tony Carter, general manager at Northwest Honda dealership in Bellingham. “The Accord hybrid combines the best hybrid technology with the best, most reliable sedan, in the Accord. You can’t get better gas mileage without going to a plug-in vehicle and the technology that comes standard and the options really raises the bar on all other vehicles.”
Stop by Northwest Honda, Sims Honda, or Apple Valley Honda today to take the 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid for a test drive and find out why it beats out all the competition, including the 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid!