AND, whereas leasers were limited to 12,000 miles, they can drive as many miles as their hearts desire.
Already lease a Honda Fit EV? Honda is taking the high road and lowering those leaser’s monthly payments by $130 to meet the new monthly payments! How refreshing is that?! This makes the Honda Fit EV even more appealing and, according to this article, “Considering the lease also includes collision insurance, which probably save owners around $50/month on average, as well as includes a 240 volt EV home charging station, the lease offer is now the most attractive in the industry in our opinion.”
Here are the specs of the Honda Fit EV:
- 82 Miles Range (EPA Scale)
- 118 MPGe Rating (highest of all EVs currently on the market)
- 92 kilowatt (123 hp) coaxial electric motor generating 189 ft-lb of torque (of which we drag raced a Volt with and handily beat)
- $389/month (36 month) lease
- 20 kWh battery
- 6.6 kW charging, which means near full charges in about 3 hours
- and ECO mode setting that should never be selected by anyone as it retards the driving to sub-human levels
- theoretical room for 5 passengers
- good size boot with a 60/40 split
So what do you think? Is the price drop and lifted mileage restriction enough for you to venture out to buy a Honda Fit EV (if you live in one of the few areas it is sold)?