We love video reviews. It’s so much better to see the features critics are talking about. We really love this review of the 2013 Honda Civic by Cars.com because Cars.com is very respected and it’s not at all critical of the much improved 2013 Honda Civic.
Check out the 5 minute video review of the 2013 Honda Civic by Cars.com.
The only negative thing Cars.com had to say about the 2013 Honda Civic in this video review is that the hubcaps of the LX trim do not quite work because you can see the metal tire behind it (something that is easily fixed, as pointed out in the video).
Here are the highlights you’ll want to know:
- There are significant features that come standard on every model, including text message reading, back up camera, Bluetooth connectivity, smartphone integration, and more! And, as the reviewer pointed out, all these features, even in the base model, are executed well and are high quality.
- All the features described above work well and are easy to sync up with your smartphone (if it’s compatible). In fact, it’s easier to sync up your smartphone with the 2013 Honda Civic than any other car.
- The 2013 Honda Civic is safer. It has a new front subframe, which helped it earn the presitigious ‘Top Safety Plus’ rating.
- The Honda Civic regained its “fun to drive character” with new suspension which made makes it “more composed.”
- The 2013 Honda Civic is still a “big compact car” with lots of space in the back for passengers.
There’s more to know about the impressive 2013 Honda Civic, so be sure to stop by Apple Valley Honda, Northwest Honda, or Sims Honda dealership to take the 2013 Honda Civic for a test drive and see why it is “back on top of its game.”