The 2013 Honda Civic is improved in a couple areas, namely the upgrade of interior materials, but one thing that hasn’t changed from previous models is its industry-leading gas mileage. This article goes into detail, but here’s what you need to know if you care about getting a new car with incredible fuel efficiency:
- The 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid gets a combined 44 mpg
- The 2013 Honda Civic with a 1.8 liter HF, five-speed automatic gets 33 mpg (29 city/41 highway)
- The 2013 Honda Civic with a 1.8 liter four cylinder engine automatic (the base Civic) gets 31 mpg combined (28 city/19 highway). If you want a manual, you get 28 mpg combined (28 city/36 highway)
- The Honda Civic Natural Gas (sold in select markets) uses natural gas instead of traditional gasoline. It gets 31 mpg combined (27 city/38 highway).
- The Honda Civic Si with a 2.4 cylinder four-cylinder engine gets 25 mpg combined (22 mpg/31 highway)
As you can see, if gas mileage is a high priority for you, then the Honda Civic is still the car for you. However, 2013 Honda Civic also has improved performance.
According to the article, “As for the driving experience, the 2013 Civic’s modest suspension changes produce nimbler handling without creating an overly-harsh ride. The cabin is a quieter place to spend time, too, thanks to thicker glass and added soundproofing, while the car’s softer dash also seems to help with interior acoustics. Front seats are quite good, especially in light of the car’s price positioning…”
“The 2013 Honda Civic is a great car for commuters, folks who do a lot of road trips, older individuals who don’t need to haul kids around and need an economic vehicle,” said Tony Carter, general manager of Northwest Honda in Bellingham. “The Honda Civic has a record of delivering fantastic gas mileage and the 2013 Honda Civic is no different. With the upgraded materials and performance, the redesign was very successful. Everyone should check out the 2013 Honda Civic.”
Stop by Northwest Honda, Apple Valley Honda or Sims Honda dealerships to test drive the 2013 Honda Civic today!