The 2013 Honda CR-V is one of the best-selling crossover SUVs in the industry. Here is a link a couple different video reviews from the Car Connection, including side-by-side comparison of 2013 Honda CR-V and the new Ford Escape. Watch the videos for all the details, but here are the highlights
- The 2013 Honda CR-V has lots of space and gives best-in-class gas mileage
- The 2013 Honda CR-V gets 28 city mpg/31 hwy mpg
- It has more cargo space than the Ford Escape
- The third row of seats can fold down with a pull of a single lever
- The dash is attractive and easy to use
- The 2013 Honda CR-V starts at $22,000
While the new Ford Escape might be a little zippier, you sacrifice gas mileage, which is important with gas prices so high in Northwest. It should also be noted that the Ford Escape lacks leg room up front, including for the driver, which is unfortunate because the driver is the one always in the car.
According to the Car Connection, the 2013 Honda CR-V is “best for cost-conscious families” who want “value and space.” Check the video and then come to Northwest Honda, Sims Honda, or Apple Valley Honda dealership to take the 2013 Honda CR-V for a test drive!
Check out the videos here.